I met Morgan and her mom at Sahuaro Ranch Park in Glendale, AZ for her senior photo session. The shoot started off great, Morgan is insanely natural in front of the camera. She is so comfortable in her own skin and laid back. I just loved how, just when I was about to pose her, I would observe that what she was doing naturally was perfect, as is. Well, it was just going all too smoothly and then the park closed early. That is right, half way into her shoot, we had to go. So we changed gears and jumped in our cars to head to Historic Glendale. By the time we got out and ready to go downtown, it was dark. This made things way more complicated. Nevertheless, Morgan was amazing and pulled it off! We ended up with a neat collection of dusk and night shots from downtown. I am having so much fun with these night shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment