Introducing Robert :: AZ Birth Photography and Video
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Last month I had the honor of documenting a hospital birth, at which I incorporated a combination of stills and film. This birth story is incredible. The mother, Beckie, shared the experience with the her family at her side. Her husband is currently serving our country overseas and was unable to be at her side. I was very moved by her strength. I felt the weight of great thankfulness for families who make such sacrifice for our freedom. Beckie labored through the night and into the following afternoon with some unexpected complications. She caught fever, and eventually both her and the baby had elevated heart rates. The family and staff changed gears and begun to prep Beckie for surgery. Beckie delivered cesarean with her mother by her side and her family waiting on bated breath. Baby Robert entered the world with a full head of hair, gentle handsome features, and a large family that was all together smitten with him. (Please excuse the noise in the video, some of the picture and video files are too big and rich in detail to transfer into an on-line upload. I am still trying to figure out how to get my films to play on the internet like they do on DVD)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Wow! Where was this option when I was having my kids? _Brenda H.
wow beautiful moving video,
Congratulations Becky, he is perfect....very touching video of the family support you had...Karen
congratulations Beckie, you are going to be a great mother!
Post a Comment