I shot this wedding over Memorial Day weekend. Robyn and Zachary are two of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. (I first met Robyn when she was in high school and her mom booked me for a family portrait session.) They officially got married when Robyn came to visit Zachary while he was stationed in Korea. I’m so excited about their new life together and feel honored to capture their sharing of vows before their family. The ceremony was held at a lake in Prescott, AZ surrounded by their close family and friends. I know it is a cliche to say that a couple was surrounded by love, but Robyn and Zachary were truly surrounded by love, you could see love and warmth in the faces of all their guests. I might share more of their dreamy images with you, once I am a bit more caught up. I could not resist posting a sneak-peak of this today. Thank you to all those who serve our country and protect our freedom. Happy Fourth!







No comments:
Post a Comment